Buddy is having a setback today. He continues to have breathing issues today – issues that had been gone for awhile. He is having a sleep/breathing study for 24 hours. We are waiting to see what tonight’s doctor says and if they will run some tests. It appears he may have gotten sick. They also may move him back to the regular NICU. Not at all how I envisioned tonight 24 hours ago. There is definitely something wrong with our little boy. He is a different baby tonight.
Please pray they figure it out ASAP. Please pray for complete healing for Buddy.

Advertisements